Complete diagnostic examination for identifying the level of addiction
- In which state do I truly am?
- Is alcohol for me just a pleasant change in my everyday life or is my consumption starting to get out of hand?
- Am I at risk of addiction?
- If so, how serious is my situation and what should I start doing?
- Is it possible for me to start drinking casually again or should I completely abstain?
- Do I use alcohol as a means to suppress anxiety, depression, or stress?
Being responsible for these questions is the first step on your way to overcoming any current or potential problems.
Order an independent exam today and get the answer to your questions.
It is a discreet diagnostic examination, the results of which remain completely confidential and, in principle, without the consent of the client, are not reported into medical records.
We use state-of-the-art diagnostic manuals. A complete diagnostic examination is usually comprised of two visits.